'Bloodbath' may be coming to Nissan as key foreign executive resigns amid Ghosn investigation
Jose Munoz, who had been a contender as Nissan CEO, has resigned after the company put him on leave and reassigned him to work on an internal investigation.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, 'Bloodbath' may be coming to Nissan as key foreign executive resigns amid Ghosn investigation, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Monday, 14 January, 2019
- Older News
- Vote! Syria regime forces enter key town amid fierce clashes: monitor Bangkok Post (4 days ago) - BEIRUT - Syrian regime forces entered a key northwestern town on Sunday amid intense fighting with jihadists and their rebel allies which has left dozens of combatants dead, a war...
- Vote! Cathay Pacific Airways CEO Rupert Hogg resigns Bangkok Post (6 days ago) - HONG KONG: Cathay Pacific Airways said on Friday cheif executive officer Rupert Hogg had resigned and named Augustus Tang as the new chief following a week of scrutiny by the Chinese...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - BMA threatens to fine repeated sidewalk riders Bt3,000
- - 3 bedroom Modern townhouses for sale Rawai
- - Hong Kong's Quietly Confrontational Protest
- - Facebook user thanks cat for unearthing husband’s hidden treasure
- - Tourism minister orders study of Pattaya as model for 4am closing time
- - New traffic law: Just taking a picture of your licence and showing on your phone is not enough
- - Noodle vendor claims they urinated in the broth “to cure muscle aches”
- - Don Mueang Airport: 20 more immigration counters to open this week
- - Are DRC, Mozambique Insurgencies a Real IS Threat? Or an Attention Grab?
- - DRC, Mozambique Insurgencies Need Local Responses, Experts Say