'Bloodbath' may be coming to Nissan as key foreign executive resigns amid Ghosn investigation
Jose Munoz, who had been a contender as Nissan CEO, has resigned after the company put him on leave and reassigned him to work on an internal investigation.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, 'Bloodbath' may be coming to Nissan as key foreign executive resigns amid Ghosn investigation, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'CNBC - ASIA'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Airbnb witnesses 100% growth in Guest Arrivals from China this Chinese New Year
- - The Retail Summit officially opens
- - Big Joke: Romance Scammers will now be scared of the law!
- - Phuket readies for Heroines Festival next month
- - US–South Korea military negotiations could cost the alliance
- - Kashmir car bomb kills 44; India demands Pakistan act against militants
- - Gully boys: The defiant street rappers telling India's story
- - Asia stocks slip following fears of slowing US economy
- - Asia stocks set to slip following fears of slowing US economy
- - Pakistan rejects links to attack in Indian controlled Kashmir
- Older News
- Vote! Afghanistan sacks 12 election officials amid fraud investigation REUTERS ASIA NEWS (Yesterday) - Afghanistan has dismissed 12 election officials amid an investigation into corruption following problems with the...