Blood brothers: the wealthy family behind Sri Lanka's suicide attacks
Sri Lankan housewife Fathima Fazla thought of her neighbours in the grand three-storey home across the street as the wealthy celebrities of her humble Colombo suburb. She had no idea how infamous they would become. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Blood brothers: the wealthy family behind Sri Lanka's suicide attacks, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: REUTERS ASIA NEWS - Wednesday, 24 April
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Sri Lanka president pardons hardline Buddhist monk REUTERS ASIA NEWS (Yesterday) - Sri Lanka President Maithripala Sirisena has pardoned a hardline Buddhist monk who is accused of inciting violence against ethnic minority Muslims and convicted of contempt of court, officials said on...
- Older News
- Vote! Fake news rampant after Sri Lanka attacks despite social media ban Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - COLOMBO, Sri Lanka: Sri Lankan social networks saw a surge in fake news after the Easter suicide bombings a month ago despite an official social media blackout, highlighting the inability...
- Vote! Sri Lanka likely to miss FY growth target after Easter bombings: junior minister REUTERS ASIA NEWS (2 days ago) - Sri Lanka is unlikely to hit its full-year economic growth target of 3-4% following the Easter Sunday bombings, junior finance minister Eran Wickremeratne told Reuters on Tuesday. ...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Panasonic joins firms stepping away from Huawei after US ban
- - Indonesian Protesters, Police Clash in Second Night of Post-election Unrest
- - Slowdown won't keep Chinese from calling Bangkok 'second home'
- - Study: Ozone-Killing Chemicals Traced to China
- - Smokin’ hut: Singapore’s solution for cigarette puffers
- - India election result: moment of truth arrives for Narendra Modi and BJP as vote counting begins
- - The true measure of Indian democracy is found outside the ballot box
- - Gama may become Muang Thong coach
- - 14 smuggled Burmese migrants rescued and alleged trafficker arrested
- - America and Japan’s vision of an Indo-Pacific free from Chinese threat runs into deep waters