Blast near election commission headquarters in Afghan capital Kabul - official
At least two people were injured in a suicide bomb attack in front of the headquarters of Afghanistan's election commission office in Kabul on Monday, an official said. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Blast near election commission headquarters in Afghan capital Kabul - official, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: REUTERS ASIA NEWS - Monday, 29 October, 2018
- In the last 5 hours
- Vote! World Bank: Peace Deal With Taliban to Help Improve Struggling Afghan Economy VOA NEWS (Today) - The World Bank estimated Sunday that Afghanistan’s economy grew by less than two percent (1.8 %) in 2018 primarily due to ongoing war, drought and political uncertainty, likely leading to...
- Vote! The sad decline of spectacular Afghan weddings PHuket Hotel Deals News (Today) - Phuket Travel Tips And Advise - Phuket Travel, Real Estate & Property AgentTHE ISTEQLAL wedding hall in Kabul, Afghanistan’s mountain-fringed capital, is quite a sight, at least at night. The...
- Older News
- Vote! Blast at Kabul University kills eight, injures 33 REUTERS ASIA NEWS (2 days ago) - A powerful bomb blast outside the gates of Kabul University in the Afghan capital on Friday killed at least eight people and wounded 33, as students and lawyers waited to...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Will Duterte mention fishing deal with China in State of Nation address? No one knows for sure
- - Lufthansa Resumes Flights to Cairo after Safety Pause
- - Britain Drafts Plans to Sanction Iran in Tanker-Quarrel
- - Hong Kong Residents Deface Chinese Emblem in Latest Protest
- - UN: Humanitarian Situation in Syria Continues to Deteriorate
- - Recycled Water Part of Perth's Plan to Beat Climate Change in Australia
- - 'Stronger Than Ever': India Set for Fresh Moon Launch Attempt
- - 1,000 Firefighters Battle Wildfires in Central Portugal
- - Doctors: Detainee Allegedly Tortured in Sudan Dies
- - Thai Industrial Property market driven by rocketing Chinese FDI