Blast at wedding in Afghan capital wounds at least 20 - hospital
A bomb exploded at a wedding reception in the Afghan capital Kabul on Saturday night, wounding at least 20 people, officials and emergency services said. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Blast at wedding in Afghan capital wounds at least 20 - hospital, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: REUTERS ASIA NEWS - Saturday, 17 August
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Explosion hits Afghan capital Kabul, six killed REUTERS ASIA NEWS (Yesterday) - A blast in the centre of Afghanistan's capital Kabul killed at least six people on Tuesday, police officials said. ...
- Vote! Blast kills 24 near election rally for Afghan president: health official REUTERS ASIA NEWS (Yesterday) - A blast killed 24 people and injured 31 others near an election rally held by Afghan President Ashraf Ghani in central Parwan province on Tuesday, a health official said. ...
- Older News
- Vote! In Japan, rising numbers of parents are harming their children. Why? SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (3 days ago) - When police responding to an emergency call arrived at the Osaka home of Kazuya Ogawa on the evening of August 30, they were confronted with three bodies. Ogawa’s wife was...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Nigerian Boxing Mixes 'Bloodsport' with Mixed Martial Arts while Generating Income for Fighters
- - Explosion Kills 24 People at Election Rally in Northern Afghanistan
- - Blast kills 24 near election rally for Afghan president: health official
- - Blast outside rally in central Afghanistan kills at least 24
- - The Future of Colombia's Peace Accord in Doubt
- - Edhi Foundation Providing Homes for Pakistan's Orphans
- - Pakistan, India Join Russia-Led Military Drills Despite Kashmir Tensions
- - Ghani Escapes Election Violence That Killed 24
- - Taliban attacks kill 30, Afghan leader unhurt as bomb hits rally
- - Explosion hits Afghan capital Kabul, six killed