Blast at Kabul University kills eight, injures 33
A powerful bomb blast outside the gates of Kabul University in the Afghan capital on Friday killed at least eight people and wounded 33, as students and lawyers waited to take an examination, officials said. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Blast at Kabul University kills eight, injures 33, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: REUTERS ASIA NEWS - Friday, 19 July
- Older News
- Vote! 63 killed, 182 wounded in Kabul wedding blast: official Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - KABUL: More than 60 people were killed and scores wounded in an explosion targeting a wedding in the Afghan capital, authorities said Sunday, the deadliest attack in Kabul in recent...
- Vote! At least 20 wounded, many feared dead in Kabul wedding blast Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - KABUL - At least 20 people were wounded in a blast at a Kabul wedding late Saturday, a local hospital said, while a witness told AFP he had seen many...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Hong Kong Protests Spread Worldwide
- - Sudanese Celebrate Signing of Political Agreement After Months of Protests
- - Startup Ideas, Courtesy of Government Labs: One Firm Connects Entrepreneurs With New Technology
- - A Digital Setting For A Classical Violin Concert
- - Where learned you that oath, fool?
- - Singaporean gets life in prison for killing Chinese lover, burning her body over 3 days
- - Malaysia dangles post-Brexit trade deal in front of Britain if it breaks with EU on palm oil ban
- - Britain's Prince Andrew 'appalled' by Epstein abuse claims: report
- - Cambodia launches state-backed online sales platform
- - Prawit opposes visa waiver for Chinese, Indian visitors