Bitter taste for Cuba as it imports sugar for the first time
HAVANA: Cuba, the long-time world leader in sugar production, is now importing it for the first time, and in large amounts, from France after another bad harvest.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Bitter taste for Cuba as it imports sugar for the first time, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Wednesday, 24 October, 2018
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! WHO: Baby food has too much sugar Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - ZURICH: Baby food often contains too much sugar and is incorrectly advertised as suitable for infants under six months of age, according to a new World Health Organization report....
- Older News
- Vote! Study finds unsafe levels of sugar in bubble tea Bangkok Post (5 days ago) - Nearly all bubble tea concoctions sold in markets across the country exceed the recommended upper limit of the daily sugar intake recommended by the World Health Organisation (WHO), the Foundation...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - IMF cut global growth GDP in 2019 to 3.3% warning of higher risk
- - Floods force millions to flee homes in India, Nepal and Bangladesh
- - Investors make DSI complaint against 'forex fraudster'
- - Derailment halts southern train services
- - Koreans find crying babies most annoying on flights
- - Pheu Thai top brass back Chadchart for Bangkok governor
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Park electrocution! Pilot praised for sacrifice! Human skeletons found? || July 15
- - Malaysia’s ex-attorney general Apandi Ali sues politician Lim Kit Siang over 1MDB scandal
- - New reporting requirement for digital asset trading
- - How China Will Dominate Taiwan’s 2020 Presidential Election Campaign