Bhutan: No medals yet in the Asian Games _ but still happy
JAKARTA, Indonesia (AP) — The Himalayan Kingdom of Bhutan has never won a medal of any kind at the Asian Games, much less the Olympics. The country’s fame, instead, comes from its billing as one of the happiest places on earth. In fact, the government promotes a concept it terms “Gross National Happiness” as a […]... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Bhutan: No medals yet in the Asian Games _ but still happy, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'THE CHINA POST'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Thailand 'ready to meet the Dragons'
- - Thai Buddhist monks killed in temple shooting
- - World's Oldest Living Man Dies
- - China: 'No need' to practice penalties for Thailand match
- - Trump: US 'Made a Lot of Progress' With N. Korea
- - Hakeem al-Araibi: calls grow for inquiry into police role in refugee footballer's arrest
- - Eye on Vietnam, The New Electronics Manufacturing Hub
- - Trump Says a Deal 'Could Very Well Happen' With China
- - ‘Don’t cry’: Serena Consoles Australian Open Foe; Halep Next
- - Humanitarian Issues to Figure Prominently at Davos Forum
- Older News
- Vote! South Korea replace fake gold medals for 1960 Asian Cup winners BBC News Asia (5 days ago) - South Korea's Football Association gives gold medals to the children of four dead players who...