BGC (SET:BGC) Begins Trading on the Stock Exchange of Thailand
Oct 19, 2018 Picture: - Highlighting Potential as Thailand's Largest Packaging Manufacturers - Ready to be the Leader in ASEAN BANGKOK - (ACN Newswire) - BG Container Glass PCL (BGC) floats its shares today on the Securities Exchange of Thailand for its first trading session (18 Oct). The company's vision is to be the leading manufacturer and distributor of glass containers and quality packaging products in ASEAN while preparing to expand its market in Thailand and abroad. Its vision is backed by its new factory in Ratchaburi, which will be ready to begin commercial operations in November and is expected to increase production by 400 tons per day, raising the total production to 3,495 tons per day. Mr. Silparat Watthanakasetr, Managing Director of BGC, said, "As Thailand's major producer, distributor, exporter and importer of glass containers, we are confident that investors will respond positively to this initial public offering (IPO). BGC has the vision to become the leading manufacturer and distributor of quality glass containers and packaging in ASEAN. It plans to expand sales throughout Thailand and exports to ASEAN countries such as Laos, Myanmar, and Vietnam as well as countries in other regions such as Switzerland, Spain and Australia." Currently, BGC is the producer and distributor of glass packaging products with the largest production capacity in Thailand. Its new glass container plant and furnace in Ratchaburi will begin commercial operations in November 2018, which will increase production by 400 tons per day, boosting the total production to 3,495 tons per day. The new glass furnace has been designed to operate effectively at full capacity, and an online quality control system has been installed. Moreover, the new plant in Ratchaburi will be able to accommodate an additional furnace in the future in response to increasing consumer demands. Meanwhile, the... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, BGC (SET:BGC) Begins Trading on the Stock Exchange of Thailand, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: ASIA TODAY - Friday, 19 October, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Fears stoked by SET's 3rd slip Bangkok Post (5 days ago) - The Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET) index recorded a third straight day of correction as fears of a global economic recession were fanned by the inverted yield curve for US...
- Vote! External issues rock stocks, gold prices reach 6-year high Bangkok Post (7 days ago) - The Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET) index on Tuesday slumped nearly 2% as political and financial turbulence on the external front sent investor confidence into disarray....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Census Figures Show Economic Gap Narrows with Citizenship
- - Post-Brexit US-UK Trade Deal Under Threat
- - FBI: Truck Driver Threatened Mass Shooting at Memphis Church
- - 25th James Bond Film Gets a Title: 'No Time to Die'
- - Earth's Future Being Written in Fast-Melting Greenland
- - Israeli, US Militaries Simulate Ship Hijacking Amid Tensions
- - Italian PM Conte to Resign After League Party Pulls Backing
- - U.S. envoy to visit Qatar, Afghanistan for peace talks
- - U.S. warns Sri Lanka on investment, military ties after army chief promotion
- - It’s All About Presidential Memorabilia