BGC (SET:BGC) Begins Trading on the Stock Exchange of Thailand
Oct 19, 2018 Picture: - Highlighting Potential as Thailand's Largest Packaging Manufacturers - Ready to be the Leader in ASEAN BANGKOK - (ACN Newswire) - BG Container Glass PCL (BGC) floats its shares today on the Securities Exchange of Thailand for its first trading session (18 Oct). The company's vision is to be the leading manufacturer and distributor of glass containers and quality packaging products in ASEAN while preparing to expand its market in Thailand and abroad. Its vision is backed by its new factory in Ratchaburi, which will be ready to begin commercial operations in November and is expected to increase production by 400 tons per day, raising the total production to 3,495 tons per day. Mr. Silparat Watthanakasetr, Managing Director of BGC, said, "As Thailand's major producer, distributor, exporter and importer of glass containers, we are confident that investors will respond positively to this initial public offering (IPO). BGC has the vision to become the leading manufacturer and distributor of quality glass containers and packaging in ASEAN. It plans to expand sales throughout Thailand and exports to ASEAN countries such as Laos, Myanmar, and Vietnam as well as countries in other regions such as Switzerland, Spain and Australia." Currently, BGC is the producer and distributor of glass packaging products with the largest production capacity in Thailand. Its new glass container plant and furnace in Ratchaburi will begin commercial operations in November 2018, which will increase production by 400 tons per day, boosting the total production to 3,495 tons per day. The new glass furnace has been designed to operate effectively at full capacity, and an online quality control system has been installed. Moreover, the new plant in Ratchaburi will be able to accommodate an additional furnace in the future in response to increasing consumer demands. Meanwhile, the... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, BGC (SET:BGC) Begins Trading on the Stock Exchange of Thailand, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: ASIA TODAY - Friday, 19 October
- Older News
- Vote! Yangon’s equities exchange has only five trading stocks and very few investors, but that’s about to change SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (4 days ago) - In a colonial building in Myanmar’s largest city, a large screen showed stock prices for a handful of companies. Four people, perhaps tourists, perhaps investors, shuffled around the floor. The...
- Vote! SET to kick off digital operations next year Bangkok Post (6 days ago) - The Stock Exchange of Thailand plans to commence digital asset trading operations on a new exchange next year, with core infrastructure projected to be completed in the third quarter....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Two injured in shooting at Phuket spa
- - Man whose wife was shot dead in Christchurch attack has message for accused killer Brenton Tarrant: ‘I still love you’
- - In Thai Election, New 'War Room' Polices Social Media
- - ‘Traumatised and paranoid’: Malaysians in New Zealand struggle after Christchurch terrorist attack
- - Kyodo: Japan Olympic Committee Chief Takeda to Resign
- - Premchai jailed for 16 months, not guilty of leopard charge
- - China's Xi Urges Teachers of Political Courses to Tackle 'False Ideas'
- - New Zealand shooting: Jacinda Ardern vows accused terrorist will face ‘full force of the law’
- - Asia markets decline ahead of Fed meeting
- - Germany launches 5G auction amid row with US over Huawei