Beijing says Xi speech wasn't a concession to US, it's ready to hit back at any escalation
China will not hesitate to fight back if the U.S. escalates its trade spat with Beijing, the commerce ministry said.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Beijing says Xi speech wasn't a concession to US, it's ready to hit back at any escalation, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Wednesday, 11 April, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! AoT told to review monopolistic airport duty-free concession Bangkok Post (5 days ago) - Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha has ordered Airports of Thailand to revise its plan for only one concession for duty-free shops at four main airports to prevent a monopoly, deputy government...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Two injured in shooting at Phuket spa
- - Man whose wife was shot dead in Christchurch attack has message for accused killer Brenton Tarrant: ‘I still love you’
- - In Thai Election, New 'War Room' Polices Social Media
- - ‘Traumatised and paranoid’: Malaysians in New Zealand struggle after Christchurch terrorist attack
- - Kyodo: Japan Olympic Committee Chief Takeda to Resign
- - Premchai jailed for 16 months, not guilty of leopard charge
- - China's Xi Urges Teachers of Political Courses to Tackle 'False Ideas'
- - New Zealand shooting: Jacinda Ardern vows accused terrorist will face ‘full force of the law’
- - Asia markets decline ahead of Fed meeting
- - Germany launches 5G auction amid row with US over Huawei