Bedding factory destroyed by fierce fire in Chon Buri
A fierce fire gutted a bedding factory in Phanat Nikhom district of Chon Buri province on Friday night (April 20), causing initial damage estimated at over 10 million baht. The fire broke out at the Mon Noom Proh Nua Noom factory in Tambon Mon Nang and quickly raged due to its flammable materials stored inside. Firefighters were quickly alerted and came with 20 firetrucks to extinguish the fire. But they were unable to put out the fire because of the stored materials were flammable and just contained the fire within the factory building. The fire dies down three hours later when the whole factory building was burnt to the ground. Nobody was injured in the fire, while residents living nearby called on the factory owner to improve fire prevention measures as the factory located near residential area. One resident said there had been a fire at the factory two years... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Bedding factory destroyed by fierce fire in Chon Buri, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Thai PBS NETWORK'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Bollywood's first major LGBTQ film
- - Planting the seeds of mindfulness and beauty
- - Reading elections in the stars
- - Phuket Immigration clarifies new rules on retirement visas to start March 1
- - Thai woman murdered in Phuket – police search for Greek husband
- - Hotel man faces years in jail for shooting stray dog that bit tourists
- - Tham Luang cave to be closed from Feb 19
- - Hua Hin: Thai woman trampled to death by elephants on her way to do the washing
- - Investigate this “mobile monk” sprinkling tourists with holy water!
- - Trump briefed in Florida on 'productive' China trade talks
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Fire sweeps through Bangladesh slum, killing nine, injuring dozens SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Today) - A devastating blaze raced through a crammed slum in southeastern Bangladesh on Sunday, killing at...