Bank of Thailand weighs SME lending requirements
The Bank of Thailand is considering whether to allow banks to demand additional collateral to back loans extended to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) that are unable to fully comply with the single account scheme practice.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Bank of Thailand weighs SME lending requirements, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Thai General Elections Set for March
- - Pakistan unveils tax cuts, incentives to boost growth
- - Malaysian royals to pick new king after historic abdication
- - Horse named 'Australian of the year'
- - Real Madrid take top spot from Man Utd in 'money league'
- - Call for Patong Hill caution as tour bus involved in multiple-vehicle wipeout
- - More gun-toting drug suspects arrested
- - German man dies after seven-storey fall in Patong
- - Thailand to hold elections on 24 March
- - Army: ‘No knowledge’ of dead activists stuffed with concrete
- Older News
- Vote! SCB hikes SME loan top rate Bangkok Post (6 days ago) - Siam Commercial Bank (SCB) has widened the ceiling rate on commercial loans to small business...