Bank of Thailand eyes measures to curb hot money
The Bank of Thailand (BoT) is set to implement measures to curb hot money following the baht's rapid gain. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Bank of Thailand eyes measures to curb hot money, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Wednesday, 26 June
- Older News
- Vote! BoT starts siege on hot-money flows Bangkok Post (4 days ago) - The Bank of Thailand's moves to counter hot-money inflows that have pushed the baht to a six-year high and the central bank's vow to impose more measures if such speculative...
- Vote! Thai central bank steps in to curb baht price’s surge Thailand Business News (4 days ago) - The Bank of Thailand is taking measures to control short-term capital inflows, while continuing to relax restrictions on outflows to cope with the strong baht, according to minutes of...
- Vote! BoT tightens screws on non-resident accounts Bangkok Post (4 days ago) - The Bank of Thailand has stepped up its efforts to curb short-term speculative inflows by lowering the cap on the outstanding balance of a non-resident account from 300 million baht...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - IMF cut global growth GDP in 2019 to 3.3% warning of higher risk
- - Thailand seeking endorsement for 5 international airports
- - Phuket python caught feasting on Rawai chickens
- - Storm weather warning issued for Phuket
- - 30 bedroom Patong Hotel for lease
- - Phuket surf warning issued as storm conditions rise
- - Phuket Town main road to close one lane for sports parade
- - After Phuket student killed by electrocution, officials assure public park areas are safe
- - Modern Apartments in Patong for sale
- - Apollo Mission Control Room Reopened to Mark Moon Landing Anniversary