Bangladesh's de facto opposition chief gets life sentence ahead of national vote
A Bangladesh court sentenced the acting head of the main opposition party to life in prison on Wednesday and 19 other people to death over a plot to assassinate Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina in 2004, lawyers said. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Bangladesh's de facto opposition chief gets life sentence ahead of national vote, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'REUTERS ASIA NEWS'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Gunmen kill four soldiers in attack in Pakistan's Baluchistan
- - Why is Russia standing aloof on the Korean Peninsula?
- - Trump: US Trade Talks with China Making 'Big Progress'
- - Can North Korea copy Vietnam’s economic miracle?
- - Abe nominates Trump for Nobel Peace Prize
- - Pulwama attack: Four India soldiers killed in Kashmir gun battle
- - In Pakistan, women are forced to take desperate measures to stop having babies – and it can cost them their lives
- - We backed Maria Ressa’s Rappler. If you believe in the Philippines, you should too
- - Landmark stem cell trial for spinal injuries starts in Japan
- - China markets soar as trade talks move to Washington
- Older News
- Vote! Most Okinawa residents will vote against local US military base transfer, poll shows SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Yesterday) - Nearly 70 per cent of Okinawa residents plan to vote against the central government’s controversial...