Bangladesh, Myanmar agree to begin Rohingya repatriation by mid-November
Bangladesh and Myanmar agreed on Tuesday to begin by November the repatriation of hundreds of thousands of Rohingya Muslims who fled to Bangladesh to escape a Myanmar army crackdown, though doubts about a speedy return are likely to persist. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Bangladesh, Myanmar agree to begin Rohingya repatriation by mid-November, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: REUTERS ASIA NEWS - Tuesday, 30 October, 2018
- In the last 5 hours
- Vote! Bangladesh Calls for Financial Sanctions on Myanmar, as Country Pushes for Rohingya Repatriation VOA NEWS (Today) - Bangladesh wants Myanmar to repatriate the nearly 1 million Rohingya refugees who have fled genocide, and a top Bangladeshi official wants international financial sanctions to back it up.Much of the...
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! US ban on Burma army chief not enough, says UN ASIAN CORRESPONDENT (Yesterday) - A US travel ban on Myanmar’s army chief and three other top officers for their role in orchestrating a crackdown against Rohingya Muslims does not go far enough, a UN...
- Older News
- Vote! Rohingya activist says US ban on top Burmese generals a first step ASIAN CORRESPONDENT (2 days ago) - A FORMERLY imprisoned Rohingya activist said Wednesday that a US ban on Burma’s (Myanmar) top generals was a welcome first step but urged more action to support the long-targeted minority....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Trump Says It's Certain That US Shot Down Iranian Drone
- - Spain's Socialists, Far-Left Party Move Closer to Govt Deal
- - Zimbabwe's Food Situation Moving Toward Emergency, UN Says
- - Astrophysicists to Hawaii: Stop 'Criminalizing' Telescope Protesters
- - Trump Administration Trying to Bring A$AP Rocky Home
- - US Expands 'Remain in Mexico' to Dangerous Part of Border
- - A*STAR & Surbana Jurong to Collaborate on Built Environment Digital Solutions
- - Smart City Innovation: A*STAR & ST Engineering Sign MOU
- - Trump Marks Apollo 11 Anniversary by Meeting Its Astronauts
- - Teachers from Abroad