Bangladesh court rejects bail for photographer held in student protests
A Bangladesh court on Tuesday turned down a plea for bail by a prominent social activist and photographer arrested last month for spreading "propaganda and false information" during widespread student protests. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Bangladesh court rejects bail for photographer held in student protests, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'REUTERS ASIA NEWS'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Gold prices unchanged at B19,350
- - I spent the first day of my honeymoon in a jail cell with my husband
- - Authorities enter Tham Luang Cave for first time since rescue of 13
- - Bangkok water spraying nightly to control haze
- - ‘Don’t cry’: Serena Consoles Australian Open Foe; Halep Next
- - Thai Buddhist monks killed in temple shooting
- - EU lifts yellow card on Thai fishing at some cost and with challenges ahead
- - Activist wants Palang Pracharath donations probed
- - 66 dead in Mexican pipeline blast
- - Wolves edge Leicester 4-3
- Older News
- Vote! Tokyo court denies ex-Nissan chief Ghosn's bail request Bangkok Post (4 days ago) - TOKYO: A Tokyo court on Tuesday rejected a request by former Nissan chief Carlos Ghosn...
- Vote! Bangladesh garment workers stage protests, say pay rise insufficient REUTERS ASIA NEWS (5 days ago) - Several thousand garment workers took to the streets in Bangladesh on Monday, rejecting a pay...
- Vote! Multiple protests demand 'immediate' election Bangkok Post (6 days ago) - Protests were held in Bangkok and several up-country provinces on Sunday to demand an end...