Bangladesh court rejects bail for photographer held in student protests
A Bangladesh court on Tuesday turned down a plea for bail by a prominent social activist and photographer arrested last month for spreading "propaganda and false information" during widespread student protests. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Bangladesh court rejects bail for photographer held in student protests, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: REUTERS ASIA NEWS - Tuesday, 11 September, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Court rejects oath petition Bangkok Post (5 days ago) - The Constitutional Court on Wednesday rejected a petition lodged by the Ombudsman on the incomplete oath of office recited by Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha in July....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Sihanoukville airport expansion gets nod
- - CDC Activates Emergency Measures to Combat E-Cigarette Use
- - New York Prosecutors Seek 8 Years of Trump Tax Returns
- - Panel: Full-Scale War Looms in South Sudan One Year After Peace Accord Signed
- - Chinese American Couple Charged With Theft of Trade Secrets From Ohio Hospital
- - US Service Member Killed in Action in Afghanistan
- - Railing Against Corruption, Democratic White House Hopeful Warren Rallies Thousands in NY
- - Investors poured US$45 billion into Indian stock market but now Modi ‘euphoria’ is wearing off
- - Elon Musk testified he worried Thai cave rescuer might be 'another Jeffrey Epstein'
- - Musk hires detective to probe man who sued over ‘pedo guy’ tweet