Bangladesh court gives life sentence to opposition party chief in 2004 blasts case - lawyer
A Bangladesh court on Wednesday sentenced Tarique Rahman, the acting chairman of the opposition Bangladesh Nationalist Party (BNP), to life in prison for plotting to assassinate Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina when she was in opposition, lawyers said. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Bangladesh court gives life sentence to opposition party chief in 2004 blasts case - lawyer, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'REUTERS ASIA NEWS'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Chinese tourists spend big during Chinese New Year holiday
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Dogs attack another boy! Murder suspect on the run! Life in prison? || Feb. 21
- - Patong Police Chief to reign in tourists hooning on motorbikes
- - Chinese embassy ‘disgusted’ after Australian senator Barry O’Sullivan blames ‘Chinaman’ for food safety risk
- - Two nabbed smuggling kratom into Phuket
- - Police seek clues as fire burns down house
- - Finnish boy, 5, attacked by stray dogs at Ao Nang, Krabi
- - Better analysis needed to track down the source of new chemicals in illicit drugs
- - Trump-Kim Summit Crucial Moment for South Korea's Moon
- - Taxi driver charged after collision with motorbike leaves man, 74, dead
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Thai Raksa Chart say Princess was ‘nominated with her consent’ Phuket Gazette (Yesterday) - PHOTO: Prasert Thepsri – The Nation The embattled Thai Raksa Chart Party is defending its...
- Older News
- Vote! Myanmar court sentences two to death for lawyer Ko Ni's murder SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (6 days ago) - A Myanmar court on Friday sentenced two people to death for the murder of a...
- Vote! Thailand’s Constitutional Court accepts case to dissolve Thai Raksa Chart Phuket Gazette (6 days ago) - Thailand’s Constitutional Court has voted unanimously to accept the Election Commission’s ruling that the Thai...