Bangkok fires water cannon into the air to fight pollution
The capital fired water cannon into the hot tropical air and hosed down streets on Monday as authorities handed out masks in a bid to combat air pollution in one of the world's most visited cities which has been blanketed by smog since Saturday.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Bangkok fires water cannon into the air to fight pollution, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Swiss actor Bruno Ganz, who played Hitler, dies at 77
- - Bollywood's first major LGBTQ film
- - Planting the seeds of mindfulness and beauty
- - Reading elections in the stars
- - China Rebuffs Germany's Call for US Missile Deal With Russia
- - Phuket Immigration clarifies new rules on retirement visas to start March 1
- - Thai woman murdered in Phuket – police search for Greek husband
- - Hotel man faces years in jail for shooting stray dog that bit tourists
- - Tham Luang cave to be closed from Feb 19
- - Hua Hin: Thai woman trampled to death by elephants on her way to do the washing
- Older News
- Vote! Pollution improves, but Chiang Mai braced for more Samui Times (2 days ago) - The haze situation in urban Chiang Mai had improved by Friday morning but remained hazardous...
- Vote! Air pollution rising again throughout greater Bangkok Bangkok Post (4 days ago) - Fine dust reached unhealthy levels in most areas of greater Bangkok over the past 24...
- Vote! PM says pollution now on agenda Bangkok Post (5 days ago) - Fighting air pollution is now on the national agenda, Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha said Tuesday...