Bangkok condo prices up 11%
Condominium prices in Bangkok, Nonthaburi and Samut Prakan provinces rose 11% year-on-year in the third quarter and 2.8% from the previous quarter on progress in the expansion of electric railway lines.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Bangkok condo prices up 11%, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Monday, 8 October, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Oceanfront Condo in Kamala for sale Phuket Property Sales (4 days ago) - Phuket Travel Tips And Advise - Phuket Travel, Real Estate & Property Agent Oceanfront Condo in Kamala for sale. Kamala Western style Condo with Foreign Freehold ownership and 500 meters...
- Vote! Luxury Bangkok condo is like Beijing – Chinese treating it as a hotel Samui Times (4 days ago) - Yet more evidence is coming to light of people illegally renting rooms on a daily basis to tourists. And this one is damning of the Chinese – both owners and...
- Vote! Chinese owners using condo investments as a ‘hotel’ Phuket Gazette (4 days ago) - PHOTO: Thai Rath Residents in condos around the country are getting sick of the parade of short-stay travellers using their condo rooms as defacto hotel rooms, travellers renting out their...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Myanmar, Thailand keen to co-host Under-20 World Cup
- - 77 year old Swede dies from heart attack on beach in Trat
- - Japan takes 15 phone-scam suspects from Thailand
- - Three injured in fresh seafood pickup accident in Krabi
- - IKEA Thailand launches full online store
- - Watch out Thailand, here comes Vietnam
- - Truck driver dodges charge for dangerous load as 33 tons of rice flip semi-trailer onto its side
- - Police load up charges against axe-weilding road-rage ambulance attackers
- - Cannon, gun base at Racha Noi declared items of national heritage
- - Taiwan to Expand Joint Rescue Operations in Disputed Sea