Bangkok Airways removes planned Phuket-Yangon direct flights from schedules
PHUKET: Bangkok Airways has removed from its flight schedule the Phuket-Yangon direct flights that were to launch in November as the route has yet to be confirmed, Bangkok Airways staff told The Phuket News today (Sept 10).... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Bangkok Airways removes planned Phuket-Yangon direct flights from schedules, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Above the concrete canopy: Hong Kong from the sky
- - Osaka sets up Svitolina last-eight test, Serena faces showdown
- - China economy: Fourth quarter growth slips to 6.4%
- - Thailand Tourism Highlights for 2018
- - These are the biggest global risks of 2019
- - Asia stocks gain ahead of Chinese GDP numbers
- - Could Thailand become the next big higher-education powerhouse?
- - 'Baby formula ring' leads to six arrests in Australia
- - A challenging Baht for the Thai economy in 2019 ?
- - China's economy grew at slowest pace in 28 years in 2018
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Thai Airways charges British passenger 80,000 baht for extra luggage Phuket Gazette (Today) - PHOTO: Thai Airways A British expat has been charged a whopping 79,825.13 baht by Thai...
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Prasert resigns from Bangkok Airways, to fight SEC charge Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - The chief executive officer of Bangkok Airways Plc, Prasert Prasarttong-Osoth, and his secretary resigned from...