Bad day in Phuket: Australian found hanged, Frenchman dies of heart attack
PHUKET: Police responded to incidents involving the deaths of two long-term Phuket expats yesterday (Jan 17): one Australian man deemed by police to have committed suicide, and a 71-year-old Frenchman who died of a heart attack.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Bad day in Phuket: Australian found hanged, Frenchman dies of heart attack, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Thursday, 17 January
- Older News
- Vote! Australian man, 33, found dead in Chiang Mai hotel Samui Times (5 days ago) - A 33 year old Australian man has been found dead at a hotel in Chiang Mai. The body of the man, who was identified as Daniel Thomas Janse (name transliterated)...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Post-Election, Indonesian President Expected to Go Soft on China Despite Maritime Flaps
- - Kim Jong Un in Russia for Putin Meeting
- - Seastead lifted ashore at Phuket port
- - Governor pushes water-shortage solutions
- - Philippines' Duterte says to sail garbage back to Canada
- - Indonesia election fraud allegations are "baseless”: minister
- - Who is Zahran Hashim, the radical cleric linked to Sri Lanka bombings?
- - JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort & Spa appoints Silvano Amolini as new executive chef
- - Violent protests break out in Solomon Islands as Manasseh Sogavare elected new prime minister
- - Foreign groups likely behind Sri Lanka attacks, U.S. ambassador says