Baby found in plastic bag inside HK airport toilet dies in hospital
A baby suspected to be a newborn died in hospital after being found in a plastic bag inside a Hong Kong International Airport toilet on Friday, prompting police to launch a criminal investigation.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Baby found in plastic bag inside HK airport toilet dies in hospital, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Friday, 17 August, 2018
- In the last 5 hours
- Vote! FamilyMart launches no plastic drive Samui Times (Today) - FamilyMart is showing its concern for the environment with the launch of a new “Green FamilyMart” campaign. Plastic waste is today considered a major environmental crisis, with much of the...
- Older News
- Vote! Smallest baby finally goes home Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - NAGANO, Japan: A Japanese baby, who weighed just 258 grammes when he was born in October and is believed to be the smallest boy to have survived in the world,...
- Vote! Sleeping baby dragged from bed by wild dingo on Australia’s Fraser Island SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (3 days ago) - A dingo dragged a sleeping toddler from a camper van on a popular Australian holiday island late on Thursday, but his father awoke and pulled his 14-month-old son from the...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Police hunt for lifelong serial sex offender, rapist with mental problems at large in Phuket Town
- - Electricity supply cuts in Kathu
- - PM2.5 levels surge in Chiang Rai
- - Thai woman murdered in Portugal
- - Setting the record straight
- - Man found dead in pickup truck
- - People flock to marijuana fair in Buri Ram
- - Fishing trip boats destroyed by fire
- - Trump Calls Sri Lankan PM, Expresses Condolences After Deadly Blasts
- - Police hunt for man for allegedly murdering ex-wife, mother-in-law