BAAC cuts loan target as state farm aid soars
The state-owned Bank for Agriculture and Agricultural Cooperatives (BAAC) has sharply cut its new-loan target for this financial year to 250 billion baht from 750 billion baht earlier in anticipation of declining loan demand after the government approved in principle the extension of debt repayment and lower lending rates for small-scale farmers.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, BAAC cuts loan target as state farm aid soars, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Sunday, 5 August, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Development Agencies Welcome Trump's Retreat from Foreign Aid Cuts VOA NEWS (Yesterday) - President Donald Trump has abandoned his fight with Congress over slashing $4 billion in foreign aid and will allow the appropriated funds to be spent. But the State Department says...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Impact of Political Satire Is No Joke
- - Computing and ICT students go from strength to strength at BISP
- - 1 policeman dies, 2 hurt in crash chasing suspect
- - Powerful, Obscure Law Is Basis for Trump 'Order' On Trade
- - Brazilian Troops Begin Deploying to Fight Amazon Fires
- - Majority support general debate over Prayut's oath-taking: Poll
- - 'Red Flag Laws' Offer Tool for Preventing Some Gun Violence
- - Netherlands Ambassador Reminisces about Amsterdam and 'Going Dutch'
- - Hong Kong Braces For New Protests
- - Injured, pregnant Kashmiris cut off from emergency aid as phone lines go dead in Modi’s communications blackout