B896m asset seizure ordered in G2G rice case
The Supreme Court's Criminal Division for Holders of Political Positions on Friday ordered the seizure of assets worth more than 896 million baht from a close aide of ex-commerce minister Boonsong Teriyapirom for being "unusually wealthy".... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, B896m asset seizure ordered in G2G rice case, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Friday, 17 May
- Older News
- Vote! China's cheap rice threatens Thai exports Bangkok Post (6 days ago) - Thai rice exporters are fretting over their prospects this year as China looks set to ramp up its rice shipments, notably to Africa....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Mains water supply outage in Kamala
- - Motorbike driver crushed by cement truck in Thalang, Phuket
- - Gay sex tape leak: Malaysian police could complete investigations as early as next week, inspector-general says
- - 'Systemic failure' of U.N. ahead of Myanmar military crackdown: review
- - Chinese President Xi Jinping will visit North Korea later this week amid tensions with the US
- - New Pakistan central bank boss dismisses free floating rupee idea
- - Factbox: England's record-breaking World Cup innings against Afghanistan
- - New Focus on Innovation at Asia's Leading Event for the Tank Storage Industry
- - British rapist deported from Thailand admits drugs charges in UK
- - Chiang Mai: Gambling crackdown on cuddly toys imminent!