B800mn Phuket Rajabhakti Park revived as Royal National Park of Surin Beach
PHUKET: A plan to have an B800 million Rajabhakti Park at Surin Beach, which was scrapped almost one year ago and was to be replaced with a lesser-costing B12mn Surin Park, appear to have been revived by the Government now under the title ‘Royal National Park of Surin Beach’.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, B800mn Phuket Rajabhakti Park revived as Royal National Park of Surin Beach, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Analysis: China Pulling out All Stops in Canada Tensions
- - Don’t rip off tourists – be good hosts! – Pattaya tourism leader implores Thais
- - Exclusive: Sri Lanka says has $300 million loan offer from Bank of China, may increase to $1 billion
- - Top court orders compensation for Myanmar workers
- - Belarus Model Arrested for Thai Sex Seminar Pleads Guilty
- - 'Made in China 2025' Feels Trade War Pinch
- - Germany hold 'Iran spy' over Afghan ops
- - US English teacher faces rape charge, meets Big Joke who says he’ll be prosecuted then thrown out of Thailand
- - “What do you expect us to do? – Police do nothing after pervert intrudes into Lampang woman’s bedroom
- - China Warns Citizens About Travel to Canada
- In the last 5 hours
- Vote! PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Tourist survives Patong Beach! An ’anti-peace’ chief? Problems with digital licence? || Jan. 16 The Phuket News (Today) - PHUKET XTRA - January 16 An ’anti-peace’ Chief? |:| Still no charges in fatal crash?...
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Swedish tourist rescued at Patong Beach The Phuket News (Today) - PHUKET: A 76-year-old Swedish tourist is recovering in hospital after being pulled from the water...
- Older News
- Vote! Malaysian tourist revived during Phuket snorkelling trip to Racha Island The Phuket News (2 days ago) - PHUKET: A Malaysian tourist was resuscitated and brought back to life after he was pulled...