B40k bail for Russian woman found in possession of dead coral in Phuket
PHUKET: The 20-year-old Russian woman who was found to be in illegal possession of dead corals at her bungalow in Karon last week is out on bail while awaiting her court sentence, Nares Choopueng from the Department Marine Coastal Resources (DMCR) Phuket office confirmed today (Feb 7).... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, B40k bail for Russian woman found in possession of dead coral in Phuket, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Inclusive plan urged to solve insurgency
- - December drop drags 2018 exports
- - Pattaya maps out water safety plan
- - Above the concrete canopy: Hong Kong from the sky
- - Osaka sets up Svitolina last-eight test, Serena faces showdown
- - China economy: Annual growth slowest since 1990
- - Man killed by wild elephants
- - Ghosn vows to stay in Japan if granted bail
- - Boffs to test Premchai's wife's tusks
- - Asian stocks poised for cautious trading amid concerns about the global economic outlook
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Policeman surrenders for Phuket street slaying, denies charges, released on bail The Phuket News (Today) - PHUKET: A Border Patrol Police Lance-Corporal wanted for shooting dead a local councillor’s son in...
- Older News
- Vote! PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: US gov’t shutdown affecting Phuket? Sunscreen affecting coral! More South Thai bombings! || Jan. 18 The Phuket News (3 days ago) - PHUKET XTRA - January 18 US government shutdown affecting Phuket tsunami buoy? |:| Sunscreen affecting...
- Vote! Sunscreen among contributing factors killing Phuket’s coral reefs The Phuket News (4 days ago) - PHUKET: The impact of harmful contaminants in sunscreen as a contributing factor in the deaths...