B150mn Chinese call centre scam busted in Patong, B13mn in cash seized
PHUKET: Tourist Police Deputy Commander Gen Surachet Hakpan was in Phuket yesterday to announce co-ordinated raids staged with Chinese Police that ended a call centre scam operation based in Patong that had defrauded victims of a reported B150 million.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, B150mn Chinese call centre scam busted in Patong, B13mn in cash seized, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Pulwama attack: Nine killed in Kashmir gun battle
- - Election Commission issues defamation warning
- - Saudi visit highlights Pakistan's search for investment
- - Abe Mum on Trump's Claim of Nomination for Nobel Peace Prize
- - Abe nominates Trump for Nobel Peace Prize
- - Google searches 'hijacked' to link Pakistan flag to toilet paper
- - India-Pakistan crisis: Saudi Arabia aims to de-escalate tensions
- - Maldives arrests former president Abdulla Yameen over witness tampering in money-laundering trial
- - Asia markets set to trade cautiously on renewed US-China tensions
- - The US cannot crush us, says Huawei founder
- Older News
- Vote! Patong traffic alert for Central opening The Phuket News (5 days ago) - PHUKET: Patong Police are urging motorists to avoid the area where Bangla Rd joins Rat-U-Thit...
- Vote! Patong Police Chief: Leave your valuables at home The Phuket News (5 days ago) - PHUKET: Patong Police have issued a warning to tourists to look after their belongings after...