Australia terror attacker 'inspired by Islamic State'
SYDNEY: A Somali-born Australian who went on a deadly knife rampage in the country's second-largest city Melbourne was inspired by Islamic State but did not have a direct link to the jihadist group, the government said Sunday.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Australia terror attacker 'inspired by Islamic State', simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Sunday, 11 November, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Air of unease hangs over Indonesia amid disputed election, provoking Prabowo supporters and awakening dormant terror cells SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (6 days ago) - A suspected terrorist cell made up of men with experience fighting in Syria has been broken up, Indonesian police said on Thursday, as part of a crackdown following the discovery...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Thai Wah Public Company Limited Acquired 33.3% Shares in Tapioca Development Corporation Limited from Japan Corn Starch, Tokyo Japan
- - NIPPON Platform Has Established the Ninth Overseas Branch "NIPPON Platform OÜ" in Estonia
- - 23 bedroom Patong Guest House for lease
- - Slow loris tout arrested at Karon
- - Gama may become Muang Thong coach
- - 14 smuggled Burmese migrants rescued and alleged trafficker arrested
- - America and Japan’s vision of an Indo-Pacific free from Chinese threat runs into deep waters
- - Energy Ministry girds for disrupted oil supply
- - UPDATE: Ancient cannon found off Koh Racha aged from Rattanakosin period
- - How Japan manages US trade pressure