Australia praises Thai action on Saudi runaway
Australia's foreign minister praised Thailand on Thursday for its handling of a young Saudi woman who fled her family to seek asylum in Australia, but also reminded it of continuing concern about a Bahraini football player granted asylum in Australia who remains in Thai detention.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Australia praises Thai action on Saudi runaway, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Hakeem al-Araibi: Bahrain says refugee footballer's life is not in danger
- - BOI recorded 900 bn baht investment applications in 2018
- - Canada Dismisses China's Warning of Huawei Ban Repercussions
- - The first round of GTI Taipei & Online Games Expo 2019
- - Exhibition and business meeting event providing the latest information to supermarkets and the food distribution industry
- - Café Malaysia 2019 celebrates the country’s dynamic coffee culture and its world class achievements
- - Top US Navy Officer Urges China to Avoid Confrontations
- - Spokesman: Myanmar Army Kills 13 Rebels in Rakhine Clashes
- - North Korea's Kim Yong-chol meets Mike Pompeo in Washington
- - Radical Cleric Linked to Bali Bombing to Be Freed from Prison
- Older News
- Vote! Saudi runaway greeted as 'brave new Canadian' Bangkok Post (6 days ago) - TORONTO: Tired but smiling, the 18-year-old Saudi runaway who said she feared death if deported...
- Vote! Family friend admits he had sex with runaway girl Bangkok Post (6 days ago) - A 52-year-old family friend accused of taking a 14-year-old runaway Bangkok schoolgirl to Chiang Mai...