At least seven killed in blast near procession in Afghan capital
At least seven people were killed and 25 wounded on Sunday when a suicide bomber on a motorcycle detonated explosives near a procession in Kabul commemorating the death of former anti-Soviet mujahideen commander Ahmad Shah Massoud, a government official said. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, At least seven killed in blast near procession in Afghan capital, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: REUTERS ASIA NEWS - Sunday, 9 September, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Islamic State claims responsibility for deadly attack on Afghan ministry: Amaq REUTERS ASIA NEWS (Yesterday) - Islamic State has claimed responsibility for an attack at the communications ministry in the Afghan capital Kabul that killed seven people, the militant group’s Amaq news agency said on Sunday....
- Vote! Sri Lanka bombings: seven arrested after eight explosions kill 207, injure hundreds in bloody Easter Sunday attacks SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Yesterday) - Sri Lankan officials say the death toll from eight bomb blasts that struck the capital Colombo on Easter Sunday has climbed to 207, and several suspects have been arrested.The eighth...
- Vote! Sri Lanka bombings: eight explosions kill 207, wound hundreds in bloody Easter Sunday attacks on churches and hotels SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Yesterday) - A new blast hit the Sri Lankan capital of Colombo on Sunday, police said, the eighth explosion in the country in a single day, as the death toll rose to...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Police hunt for lifelong serial sex offender, rapist with mental problems at large in Phuket Town
- - Electricity supply cuts in Kathu
- - PM2.5 levels surge in Chiang Rai
- - Thai woman murdered in Portugal
- - Setting the record straight
- - Man found dead in pickup truck
- - People flock to marijuana fair in Buri Ram
- - Fishing trip boats destroyed by fire
- - Trump Calls Sri Lankan PM, Expresses Condolences After Deadly Blasts
- - Police hunt for man for allegedly murdering ex-wife, mother-in-law