At least 30 gold miners killed in tunnel collapse in northern Afghanistan
At least 30 Afghans were killed on Sunday when the tunnel they were digging in to mine gold in northern Afghanistan collapsed, officials said. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, At least 30 gold miners killed in tunnel collapse in northern Afghanistan, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: REUTERS ASIA NEWS - Sunday, 6 January
- In the last 2 hours
- Vote! Killed, orphaned, sold - Afghan war takes brutal toll on children REUTERS ASIA NEWS (Today) - After fighting forced Mohammad Khan, a villager from the northern Afghanistan province of Sar-e Pul, to move his family to the more secure province of Balkh last year, they quickly...
- Older News
- Vote! Illegal Mining Endangers Lives, Environment in Indonesia VOA NEWS (5 days ago) - The collapse of an unlicensed gold mine in Indonesia this month is renewing attention on illegal mining in the country, which authorities say often overlooks safety, health and security requirements....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Two injured in shooting at Phuket spa
- - Man whose wife was shot dead in Christchurch attack has message for accused killer Brenton Tarrant: ‘I still love you’
- - Mains water supply shortages in Thalang
- - North Korea, US Spar Over Sanctions
- - Korean, maid hurt in Phuket gun attack
- - In Thai Election, New 'War Room' Polices Social Media
- - ‘Traumatised and paranoid’: Malaysians in New Zealand struggle after Christchurch terrorist attack
- - Kyodo: Japan Olympic Committee Chief Takeda to Resign
- - Premchai jailed for 16 months, not guilty of leopard charge
- - China's Xi Urges Teachers of Political Courses to Tackle 'False Ideas'