Assistant nurse at a private hospital in Hat Yai nabbed with drugs
An assistant nurse at a private hospital in Songkhla’s Hat Yai district was arrested by police on charge of illicit drug trafficking after she sold 100 grammes of crystal methamphetamine, or Ice, to an undercover agent at a car park of the hospital. A plainclothes policeman posing as a drug buyer approached the assistant nurse, identified as Ms Raveerat Sombatkaew, to buy 100 grammes of Ice from her to be delivered today (March 10) at the car park of the hospital where she was working. However, Ms Raveerat later told the buyer she could not personally delivered the drug to him because she had to work, but he could pick them up from a basket of her motorcycle. The undercover policeman got the drug, but waited at the hospital until Ms Raveerat finished her job and went home in her motorbike. Then he and his fellow policemen followed her to... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Assistant nurse at a private hospital in Hat Yai nabbed with drugs, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Thai PBS NETWORK'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Inclusive plan urged to solve insurgency
- - December drop drags 2018 exports
- - Pattaya maps out water safety plan
- - Boffs to test Premchai's wife's tusks
- - CSD shuts illegal sports betting site
- - PPRP 'made a mistake' on farmers' land
- - Prawit promises better care for kids of illegal aliens
- - Asian stocks poised for cautious trading amid concerns about the global economic outlook
- - Sudarat, Chadchart dismiss rumours of rift
- - Prayut promises poll date 'coming soon'
- Older News
- Vote! Man electrocuted replacing roof tiles with metal sheets Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - SONGKHLA: A construction contractor plunged to his death from the roof of a two-storey house...