Assange 'may accept Washington invitation'
LONDON, Aug 9 (Reuters) - WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, who has been holed up in Ecuador's London embassy for six years, is considering an offer to appear before the US Senate Intelligence Committee to discuss alleged Russian interference in the 2016 US election, his lawyer said on Thursday.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Assange 'may accept Washington invitation', simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Thursday, 9 August, 2018
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Impact of Political Satire Is No Joke
- - Computing and ICT students go from strength to strength at BISP
- - 1 policeman dies, 2 hurt in crash chasing suspect
- - Powerful, Obscure Law Is Basis for Trump 'Order' On Trade
- - Brazilian Troops Begin Deploying to Fight Amazon Fires
- - Majority support general debate over Prayut's oath-taking: Poll
- - 'Red Flag Laws' Offer Tool for Preventing Some Gun Violence
- - Netherlands Ambassador Reminisces about Amsterdam and 'Going Dutch'
- - Hong Kong Braces For New Protests
- - Injured, pregnant Kashmiris cut off from emergency aid as phone lines go dead in Modi’s communications blackout