Asian stocks trade higher as investors await US-China trade developments
Shares in Asia gained in Monday morning trade as investors awaited developments on the U.S.-China trade front.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Asian stocks trade higher as investors await US-China trade developments, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Sunday, 17 March
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Japan, South Korea, China trade higher as other Asian markets remain closed for Good Friday CNBC - ASIA (Yesterday) - Japan's Nikkei 225 was up 0.66%, South Korea's Kospi advanced 0.31% and China's Shanghai composite added 0.71%....
- Vote! Japan and South Korea trade higher as other Asian markets remain closed for Good Friday CNBC - ASIA (Yesterday) - The Nikkei 225 in Japan gained 0.57% in early trade as tech stocks rose. South Korea's Kospi was up 0.36%....
- Older News
- Vote! US-China tensions may continue after trade war, says Singapore’s finance minister SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Yesterday) - Tensions between the US and China may linger even as both countries show signs of edging closer to an end to their trade war, according to Singapore’s Finance Minister Heng...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Evangelical Group Says Laos Has Deported 3 American Missionaries
- - Thailand busts 'seasteading' effort by American
- - Wildfire contained at Phromthep Cape, fire warning re-issued
- - After Songkran, Phuket water reductions continue to stretch reserves until rains return
- - What is a Class 7 MOT?
- - 348 die in Songkran road carnage
- - New Economics dismisses outside influence claim
- - What’s China got to do with elections in India’s southernmost town?
- - Intrigued by life on Mars? Go to the Gobi desert
- - Aussie doctors bestowed Thai royal honours