Asian stocks slip; China leads losses
Minutes from the U.S. Federal Reserve's meeting in September released Wednesday showed that the central bank was committed to a path of gradual rate hikes to steady the economy.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Asian stocks slip; China leads losses, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Thursday, 18 October
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Stocks in Japan rebound following earlier tumble amid global growth worries CNBC - ASIA (Yesterday) - Stocks in Japan bounced back partially on Tuesday morning after the previous trading day's heavy losses, as concerns over the global economy weighed on investor sentiment....
- Older News
- Vote! Shares in Asia set to slip despite Wall Street surge overnight CNBC - ASIA (5 days ago) - Stocks in Asia were set to slip at the open despite an overnight surge on Wall Street, with the Dow Jones Industrial Average posting a gain of more than 200...
- Vote! Stocks in Asia falter amid US-China trade uncertainty CNBC - ASIA (6 days ago) - Shares in major Asian stock markets mostly slipped on Wednesday following a series of conflicting reports on U.S.-China trade that surfaced overnight....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Results update: Pheu Thai wins most MP seats
- - Children Baby & Maternity Exhibition 2019 to Soar Entrepreneurs Improving Quality for Business Growth
- - Hanoi Kicks Off Construction Of Formula One Race Track
- - Thaksin: Election 'rigged' as allies challenge army
- - Election: The problems ahead, Tuesday
- - Rivals begin scramble for allies
- - Wisesight: Social media weighed in on election
- - Chinese Leader’s Visit to Paris Seen as Test for European Unity
- - ‘Like a festival’: Tour companies are wooing visitors to attend Modi rallies as election fever heats up
- - Mueller report fuels hopes for a US-China trade deal