Asian stocks poised to extend gains amid relief over lack of trade escalation
Asian stocks were set to extend gains early on Friday on the back of the rebound stateside and some relief from the lack of escalation in trade tensions between the U.S. and China. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Asian stocks poised to extend gains amid relief over lack of trade escalation, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'CNBC - ASIA'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Overstaying Spaniard arrested for handcuffing and raping Thai woman in Bangkok
- - Serial sex pest arrested in Nonthaburi – he blames Viagra
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Elephant goes wild! Phuket wildfire! Bounded body found? || Feb. 20
- - Interpol Red Notice sought for Greek suspect over Phuket beautician murder
- - Four injured as car smashes into electric pole
- - Italian tourist gored as trekking elephant goes wild
- - Big Joke: “Dark skinned foreigner” lured pre-teen boys into van for 200 baht oral sex
- - Kim Jong-un unlikely to travel exclusively by rail to Hanoi for second Trump-Kim summit: sources
- - Hong Kong Jewellery Design Competition winners revealed
- - Uighur Australian's plea to 'save' his family in China
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Asia stocks poised to slip as investors digest Fed minutes CNBC - ASIA (Yesterday) - The U.S. Federal Reserve January meeting minutes showed extensive discussion of market conditions, particularly on...
- Older News
- Vote! Real estate, financial shares drag Philippine market Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - Philippine stocks fell the most on Tuesday dragged by losses in the real estate and...
- Vote! Asia stocks decline amid fears of slowing US economy CNBC - ASIA (6 days ago) - Major Asian stock markets closed lower on Friday, following the release of U.S. retail data...