Asian stocks poised for cautious trading amid concerns about the global economic outlook
The IMF reduced its estimate for global growth on Monday, cautioning that the growth momentum seen in recent years is slowing.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Asian stocks poised for cautious trading amid concerns about the global economic outlook, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Monday, 21 January
- Older News
- Vote! Small deposits add up Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - The US Federal Reserve's dovish signal of the end of the current rate hike cycle, a slackening of momentum for Thailand's economic growth amid risks from the global economic slowdown...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Post-Election, Indonesian President Expected to Go Soft on China Despite Maritime Flaps
- - Kim Jong Un in Russia for Putin Meeting
- - Seastead lifted ashore at Phuket port
- - Governor pushes water-shortage solutions
- - Philippines' Duterte says to sail garbage back to Canada
- - Indonesia election fraud allegations are "baseless”: minister
- - Who is Zahran Hashim, the radical cleric linked to Sri Lanka bombings?
- - JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort & Spa appoints Silvano Amolini as new executive chef
- - Violent protests break out in Solomon Islands as Manasseh Sogavare elected new prime minister
- - Foreign groups likely behind Sri Lanka attacks, U.S. ambassador says