Asian stocks poised for cautious trading amid concerns about the global economic outlook
The IMF reduced its estimate for global growth on Monday, cautioning that the growth momentum seen in recent years is slowing.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Asian stocks poised for cautious trading amid concerns about the global economic outlook, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'CNBC - ASIA'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Swiss actor Bruno Ganz, who played Hitler, dies at 77
- - Bollywood's first major LGBTQ film
- - Planting the seeds of mindfulness and beauty
- - Reading elections in the stars
- - China Rebuffs Germany's Call for US Missile Deal With Russia
- - Trump Receives Update on China Trade Talks
- - Phuket Opinion: Fear and loathing in paradise
- - Democrats confident of bagging 20 House seats in Bangkok
- - New Zealand bans Huawei, China has message for New Zealand
- - The week that shook Thai politics – and what comes next
- Older News
- Vote! Asia stocks decline amid fears of slowing US economy CNBC - ASIA (2 days ago) - Major Asian stock markets closed lower on Friday, following the release of U.S. retail data...
- Vote! Stocks in Asia mostly higher; Japan jumps more than 2 percent CNBC - ASIA (5 days ago) - Stocks in major Asian stock markets closed higher on Tuesday, with stocks in Japan leading...
- Vote! Stocks in Asia poised to see gains; Geopolitical uncertainty continues to weigh CNBC - ASIA (6 days ago) - Stocks in Asia were poised to see gains on Tuesday — despite a tepid finish...