Asian stocks poised for cautious trading amid concerns about the global economic outlook
The IMF reduced its estimate for global growth on Monday, cautioning that the growth momentum seen in recent years is slowing.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Asian stocks poised for cautious trading amid concerns about the global economic outlook, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Monday, 21 January, 2019
- Older News
- Vote! Cash splurge to boost economy Bangkok Post (6 days ago) - The economic cabinet has decided to inject another 316 billion baht into the economy through a new stimulus package and remains optimistic that economic growth will be more than 3%...
- Vote! US Stock Markets Recover Thursday VOA NEWS (7 days ago) - U.S. stocks made modest gains in Thursday's midday trading, recovered a little of the ground lost in Wednesday's drastic three percent fall. The S&P 500 advanced four-tenths of a percent...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - 3 bedroom Modern townhouses for sale Rawai
- - Hong Kong's Quietly Confrontational Protest
- - Facebook user thanks cat for unearthing husband’s hidden treasure
- - Tourism minister orders study of Pattaya as model for 4am closing time
- - New traffic law: Just taking a picture of your licence and showing on your phone is not enough
- - Noodle vendor claims they urinated in the broth “to cure muscle aches”
- - Don Mueang Airport: 20 more immigration counters to open this week
- - Are DRC, Mozambique Insurgencies a Real IS Threat? Or an Attention Grab?
- - DRC, Mozambique Insurgencies Need Local Responses, Experts Say
- - Pompeo Praises Denmark After Trump Cancels State Visit