Asian stocks mixed as investors await Federal Reserve meeting
Shares in Asia were mixed in Monday afternoon trade as investors awaited developments on the U.S.-China trade front. The U.S. Federal Reserve was also set to begin its March policy meeting later in the week.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Asian stocks mixed as investors await Federal Reserve meeting, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Monday, 18 March
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Asia stocks little changed as Fed's Powell tempers rate cut expectations CNBC - ASIA (Today) - Stocks in Asia were subdued on Wednesday after U.S. Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell tempered expectations for a potential interest rate cut....
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Asia stocks slip as Fed's Powell tempers rate cut expectations CNBC - ASIA (Yesterday) - Markets in Asia fell on Wednesday morning after U.S. Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell tempered expectations for a potential interest rate cut....
- Vote! Asia stocks set to slide as Fed's Powell temper rate cut expectations CNBC - ASIA (Yesterday) - Stocks in Asia were set to open lower on Wednesday after Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell tempered expectations for a potential interest rate cut....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - TAT chief blames high baht and lack of Europeans for drop in Thai tourism
- - 75 tonnes of marijuana and Kratom destroyed in Nakhon Phanom
- - Bank of Thailand eyes measures to curb hot money
- - Police chief transferred for allowing prostitution in Pattaya, foreign bar owners deported and blacklisted
- - Eneco Holdings, Inc. to Spark Fuel Revolution with Low-Price, High-Concentration, Scalable Hydrogen-generation Technology
- - In NATO Debut, New Pentagon Chief Aims to ‘Internationalize' Iran Effort
- - Georgian Parliament Elects Ruling Party Candidate as New Speaker
- - Argentine Official, in China, Talks Nuclear Deal and Soymeal
- - Rescue team delivers baby girl in tuk-tuk stuck in Phuket traffic jam
- - Three arrested with over 12,000 meth pills and crystal meth in Thalang, Phuket