Asian stocks look set to rise after US markets cheer jobs data
Asian stocks were poised for a strong start to the week after U.S. markets jumped on expectation-topping employment data.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Asian stocks look set to rise after US markets cheer jobs data, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'CNBC - ASIA'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Thai hotel staff head home after surviving Nairobi terrorism
- - Peace talks with Taliban will happen soon: U.S. envoy
- - Swedish tourist rescued at Patong Beach
- - PM searching for haze solution
- - Apirat tells protesters not to 'cross the line'
- - PM okays B17.5m for housing project
- - China to face Thailand Sunday at Asian Cup
- - Goldman boss apologises for 1MDB scandal
- - Kisenosato, Japan's last remaining sumo champion, retires
- - Malaysia Upholds Ban on Israeli Athletes from Taking Part in Swimming Competition
- Older News
- Vote! Australian stocks rise as investors await retail sales numbers CNBC - ASIA (6 days ago) - Investors will be watching out for the release of Australian retail sales figures for the...