Asian stocks gain despite overnight slide on Wall Street
The disappearance of Saudi Arabian journalist Jamal Khashoggi remains in focus, with some concerned about the potential impact the fallout could have on oil prices.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Asian stocks gain despite overnight slide on Wall Street, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Monday, 15 October
- Older News
- Vote! Shares in Asia rise after Wall Street surges overnight CNBC - ASIA (3 days ago) - Stocks in Asia traded higher on Friday morning after an overnight surge on Wall Street, with the Dow Jones Industrial Average posting a gain of more than 200 points....
- Vote! Shares in Asia set to slip despite Wall Street surge overnight CNBC - ASIA (3 days ago) - Stocks in Asia were set to slip at the open despite an overnight surge on Wall Street, with the Dow Jones Industrial Average posting a gain of more than 200...
- Vote! Asian shares gain after Fed keeps rates on hold CNBC - ASIA (4 days ago) - Shares in Asia traded higher on Monday morning after the U.S. Federal Reserve announced overnight that it was keeping interest rates on hold, and indicated that no more rate hikes...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Tsunami alert declared for southern Thailand
- - Pheu Thai leads, but PPRP strong second
- - Polls Close in Thailand
- - Vigils Against Racism Held In New Zealand
- - Thais Cast Ballots Marking "A Return to Democracy"
- - Trash Talk: Tackling waste in Phuket
- - Thai military party neck and neck with Pheu Thai opponent
- - PPRP poised to win most votes, Abhisit quits
- - Japan cancels deportation of Taiwanese man in same-sex relationship
- - 1,500 ballots from New Zealand invalidated after late arrival