Asian stocks fall on the back of overnight plunge on Wall Street
The Dow Jones Industrial Average plunged more than 500 points on Wall Street overnight, erasing its gains for 2018.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Asian stocks fall on the back of overnight plunge on Wall Street, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'CNBC - ASIA'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Overstaying Spaniard arrested for handcuffing and raping Thai woman in Bangkok
- - Chinese tourists spend big during Chinese New Year holiday
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Dogs attack another boy! Murder suspect on the run! Life in prison? || Feb. 21
- - Serial sex pest arrested in Nonthaburi – he blames Viagra
- - Patong Police Chief to reign in tourists hooning on motorbikes
- - Big Joke: “Dark skinned foreigner” lured pre-teen boys into van for 200 baht oral sex
- - Chinese embassy ‘disgusted’ after Australian senator Barry O’Sullivan blames ‘Chinaman’ for food safety risk
- - Hong Kong Jewellery Design Competition winners revealed
- - China Faces Challenges in Containing Swine Flu Infection
- - Kim Jong-un unlikely to travel exclusively by rail to Hanoi for second Trump-Kim summit: sources
- Older News
- Vote! Asia stocks decline amid fears of slowing US economy CNBC - ASIA (6 days ago) - Major Asian stock markets closed lower on Friday, following the release of U.S. retail data...
- Vote! Asia stocks slip following fears of slowing US economy CNBC - ASIA (7 days ago) - Overnight on Wall Street, the S&P 500 and Dow Jones Industrial Average closed lower after...
- Vote! Asia stocks set to slip following fears of slowing US economy CNBC - ASIA (7 days ago) - Overnight on Wall Street, the S&P 500 and Dow Jones Industrial Average closed lower after...