Asian stocks fall on risks, while US closes for Thanksgiving
SINGAPORE (AP) — Asian markets were mostly lower on Friday as traders dwelled on risks from a drawn out dispute between the U.S. and China. Wall Street was closed Thursday for Thanksgiving. KEEPING SCORE: South Korea’s Kospi shed 0.8 percent to 2,053.04. Hong Kong’s Hang Seng index dropped 0.7 percent to 25,838.34 and the Shanghai […]... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Asian stocks fall on risks, while US closes for Thanksgiving, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'THE CHINA POST'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Sri Lanka's last-wicket win stuns SA
- - Swiss actor Bruno Ganz, who played Hitler, dies at 77
- - Uighur escapee caught, three more sought
- - Bollywood's first major LGBTQ film
- - Planting the seeds of mindfulness and beauty
- - Democrats confident of bagging 20 House seats in Bangkok
- - Reading elections in the stars
- - China Rebuffs Germany's Call for US Missile Deal With Russia
- - New Zealand bans Huawei, China has message for New Zealand
- - The week that shook Thai politics – and what comes next
- Older News
- Vote! JP Morgan says Asian shares will go up as risks come down CNBC - ASIA (3 days ago) - Mixo Das, Asia equity strategist at J.P. Morgan, says he prefers "value stocks" in the...
- Vote! Stocks in Asia mostly higher; Japan jumps more than 2 percent CNBC - ASIA (5 days ago) - Stocks in major Asian stock markets closed higher on Tuesday, with stocks in Japan leading...