Asian stocks extend gains amid relief over lack of trade escalation, tracking US rally
Asian shares climbed on Friday after Wall Street rebounded as technology stocks there touched all-time highs.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Asian stocks extend gains amid relief over lack of trade escalation, tracking US rally, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Thursday, 12 July, 2018
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Analysts urge caution as stocks on Shanghai's new Nasdaq-style tech board surge CNBC - ASIA (Today) - The first tranche of companies on China's latest Nasdaq-style tech board started trading on Monday, with all the stocks seeing strong gains on their public debut, though some are cautioning...
- Older News
- Vote! Asia stocks set to trade mixed as hopes rise for more easing from the Fed CNBC - ASIA (4 days ago) - Stocks in Asia Pacific were set to trade mixed on Friday, following overnight comments from a U.S. Federal Reserve official that led to rising expectations the central bank could ease...
- Vote! Japanese stocks lead decline in Asia amid renewed threat to trade CNBC - ASIA (4 days ago) - Stocks in Japan were the biggest losers among major markets in the region on Thursday, with the other Asian bourses following suit, amid a renewed threat to trade....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Foreign freehold Apartment for sale
- - 1960s Prankster Paul Krassner, Who Named Yippies, Dies at 87
- - IMF says Pakistan needs to mobilize tax revenue, cut debt
- - In drought-stricken Chennai, water is now more expensive than petrol
- - Tips For Planning A Luxury Vacation
- - Why beach clean-ups work
- - N. Korea leader votes in elections with 99.98% turnout: KCNA
- - Salt: China’s deadly food habit
- - Comedian-Turned-Politician's Party Poised to Win Ukraine's Parliamentary Vote
- - 'I thought they would kill me': Thai dissidents targeted in brutal crackdown