Asian stocks extend gains amid relief over lack of trade escalation, tracking US rally
Asian shares climbed on Friday after Wall Street rebounded as technology stocks there touched all-time highs.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Asian stocks extend gains amid relief over lack of trade escalation, tracking US rally, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'CNBC - ASIA'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Apirat urged to remain neutral
- - Khao Yai blazes brave new trail
- - Report: US Wants Pledge for Stable Chinese Yuan as Talks Resume
- - Fashion mastermind Lagerfeld dies
- - Memorial Speaks to North Korea's Ties to Summit Host Vietnam
- - Factbox: Pakistan, India troop strength and weapons
- - If Korean war ends after Trump-Kim summit in Hanoi, will Seoul still require national service?
- - Weather for February 20
- - Trump: 'No Rush' to See North Korea Denuclearize
- - Trump Says No 'Magical Date' for Imposing More Tariffs on China
- Older News
- Vote! Real estate, financial shares drag Philippine market Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - Philippine stocks fell the most on Tuesday dragged by losses in the real estate and...
- Vote! Asia stocks decline amid fears of slowing US economy CNBC - ASIA (5 days ago) - Major Asian stock markets closed lower on Friday, following the release of U.S. retail data...
- Vote! SET drops, other Asean stock markets rise Bangkok Post (6 days ago) - The Stock Exchange of Thailand index ended lower, while other Southeast Asian stock markets closed...