Asian stocks extend gains amid relief over lack of trade escalation
Asian shares climbed on Friday after Wall Street rebounded as technology stocks there touched all-time highs.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Asian stocks extend gains amid relief over lack of trade escalation, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'CNBC - ASIA'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Overstaying Spaniard arrested for handcuffing and raping Thai woman in Bangkok
- - Serial sex pest arrested in Nonthaburi – he blames Viagra
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Elephant goes wild! Phuket wildfire! Bounded body found? || Feb. 20
- - Interpol Red Notice sought for Greek suspect over Phuket beautician murder
- - Four injured as car smashes into electric pole
- - Italian tourist gored as trekking elephant goes wild
- - Big Joke: “Dark skinned foreigner” lured pre-teen boys into van for 200 baht oral sex
- - Kim Jong-un unlikely to travel exclusively by rail to Hanoi for second Trump-Kim summit: sources
- - Hong Kong Jewellery Design Competition winners revealed
- - Uighur Australian's plea to 'save' his family in China
- Older News
- Vote! Real estate, financial shares drag Philippine market Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - Philippine stocks fell the most on Tuesday dragged by losses in the real estate and...
- Vote! Asia stocks decline amid fears of slowing US economy CNBC - ASIA (6 days ago) - Major Asian stock markets closed lower on Friday, following the release of U.S. retail data...
- Vote! SET drops, other Asean stock markets rise Bangkok Post (7 days ago) - The Stock Exchange of Thailand index ended lower, while other Southeast Asian stock markets closed...