Asian shares stumble as markets shrug off Wall Street relief bump; Hang Seng down 1.5%
Asian shares declined in Wednesday trade, shrugging off the positive tone on Wall Street, as the dollar broadly firmed in the wake of Turkey's currency crisis.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Asian shares stumble as markets shrug off Wall Street relief bump; Hang Seng down 1.5%, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'CNBC - ASIA'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Apirat urged to remain neutral
- - Khao Yai blazes brave new trail
- - Report: US Wants Pledge for Stable Chinese Yuan as Talks Resume
- - Fashion mastermind Lagerfeld dies
- - Memorial Speaks to North Korea's Ties to Summit Host Vietnam
- - Factbox: Pakistan, India troop strength and weapons
- - If Korean war ends after Trump-Kim summit in Hanoi, will Seoul still require national service?
- - Weather for February 20
- - Trump: 'No Rush' to See North Korea Denuclearize
- - Trump Says No 'Magical Date' for Imposing More Tariffs on China
- Older News
- Vote! SET drops, other Asean stock markets rise Bangkok Post (6 days ago) - The Stock Exchange of Thailand index ended lower, while other Southeast Asian stock markets closed...
- Vote! JP Morgan says Asian shares will go up as risks come down CNBC - ASIA (6 days ago) - Mixo Das, Asia equity strategist at J.P. Morgan, says he prefers "value stocks" in the...