Asian shares rise after Fed keeps rates on hold
Shares in Asia mostly rose on Thursday after the U.S. Federal Reserve announced it was keeping interest rates on hold, and indicated that no more rate hikes would be coming in 2019.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Asian shares rise after Fed keeps rates on hold, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Thursday, 21 March
- Older News
- Vote! Thai Baht hits six year high – 31.05 to the US dollar Phuket Gazette (6 days ago) - The Thai baht has hit a six-year high, reaching 31.05 to the US dollar yesterday after the US Federal Reserve signalled possible interest rates cuts. The US Fed says their monetary...
- Vote! China shares jump as Fed hints at rate cut; 10-year Treasury yield drops below 2% CNBC - ASIA (6 days ago) - The Fed left interest rates unchanged at its monetary policy meeting, and said it would "act as appropriate" to sustain the economy....
- Vote! Stocks in Asia mostly higher as Fed opens door for rate cut; 10-year Treasury yield drops below 2% CNBC - ASIA (7 days ago) - The Fed left interest rates unchanged at its monetary policy meeting, and said it would "act as appropriate" to sustain the economy....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - TAT chief blames high baht and lack of Europeans for drop in Thai tourism
- - 75 tonnes of marijuana and Kratom destroyed in Nakhon Phanom
- - Bank of Thailand eyes measures to curb hot money
- - Police chief transferred for allowing prostitution in Pattaya, foreign bar owners deported and blacklisted
- - In NATO Debut, New Pentagon Chief Aims to ‘Internationalize' Iran Effort
- - Eneco Holdings, Inc. to Spark Fuel Revolution with Low-Price, High-Concentration, Scalable Hydrogen-generation Technology
- - Georgian Parliament Elects Ruling Party Candidate as New Speaker
- - Argentine Official, in China, Talks Nuclear Deal and Soymeal
- - Rescue team delivers baby girl in tuk-tuk stuck in Phuket traffic jam
- - Three arrested with over 12,000 meth pills and crystal meth in Thalang, Phuket