Asian shares pare gains as China leads losses after latest tariff threat
Asian shares closed mixed, paring gains seen earlier in the day as trade returned to the fore after another set of tariffs on U.S. goods were announced by China.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Asian shares pare gains as China leads losses after latest tariff threat, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'CNBC - ASIA'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - China's Huawei Soft Power Push Raises Hard Questions
- - Turkish-Chinese Tensions Escalate Over Uighurs
- - US Air Force agent charged with espionage for Iran
- - Gay Muslim Comic Gone From Instagram After Indonesia Warning
- - Sri Lanka begins recruitment drive for "moral" hangmen
- - Phuket readies for Heroines Festival next month
- - Abbot arrested for attempted murder 15 years ago
- - Data science is the new must-have degree – Here’s how to train people to do it
- - Air pollution rising again throughout greater Bangkok
- - Weather for February 14
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! JP Morgan says Asian shares will go up as risks come down CNBC - ASIA (Today) - Mixo Das, Asia equity strategist at J.P. Morgan, says he prefers "value stocks" in the...
- Older News
- Vote! Energy stocks lead SET gains, Philippine shares continue slide Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - Thai shares rose on Wednesday, with energy stocks leading broad-based gains, while the Philippine index...
- Vote! SET ends flat, Malaysia stocks lead losses in Asean Bangkok Post (6 days ago) - Thai shares lost slightly on Friday, while Malaysia stocks led losses, as investors were rattled...