Asian shares mostly higher; Japan's Nikkei up on weaker yen
SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — Asian shares are mostly higher, rebounding from jitters over the U.S.-China trade disputes for a second straight day. KEEPING SCORE: Japan’s Nikkei 225 jumped 1.9 percent to 22,597.35, helped by a weakening in the yen against the U.S. dollar, which helps blue chip manufacturers. South Korea’s Kospi advanced 1.1 percent […]... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Asian shares mostly higher; Japan's Nikkei up on weaker yen, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: THE CHINA POST - Friday, 13 July, 2018
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Japanese shares poised to open higher; Wall Street dips on mixed earnings CNBC - ASIA (Yesterday) - The Bank of Japan is set to release its monetary policy statement later on Thursday, with interest rates expected to remain unchanged....
- Older News
- Vote! Japan, South Korea, China trade higher as other Asian markets remain closed for Good Friday CNBC - ASIA (7 days ago) - Japan's Nikkei 225 was up 0.66%, South Korea's Kospi advanced 0.31% and China's Shanghai composite added 0.71%....
- Vote! Japan and South Korea trade higher as other Asian markets remain closed for Good Friday CNBC - ASIA (7 days ago) - The Nikkei 225 in Japan gained 0.57% in early trade as tech stocks rose. South Korea's Kospi was up 0.36%....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Seastead lifted ashore at Phuket port
- - Governor pushes water-shortage solutions
- - Nissan Ex-Chairman Ghosn Pays $4.5 Million Bail
- - In Rare Move, French Warship Sails Through Taiwan Strait
- - Drug-Using Father Finally Sent Down
- - Update on The Man Who Sleeps With Rats
- - Boat sinks with dozens of schoolchildren on-board at Koh Tao pier
- - Thai Lady Caught Stealing From Customer in Walking Street
- - M&S sunrise bikini with a fuuny design flaw
- - Man. Utd. 0 Man. City 2: Operation Banana Skin Goes Pear Shape!