Asian shares mixed amid trade concerns as markets attempt to shrug off earlier jitters
Asian stocks traded mostly higher on Thursday, with markets shaking off some of the trade jitters seen overnight.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Asian shares mixed amid trade concerns as markets attempt to shrug off earlier jitters, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'CNBC - ASIA'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Overstaying Spaniard arrested for handcuffing and raping Thai woman in Bangkok
- - Serial sex pest arrested in Nonthaburi – he blames Viagra
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Elephant goes wild! Phuket wildfire! Bounded body found? || Feb. 20
- - Interpol Red Notice sought for Greek suspect over Phuket beautician murder
- - Four injured as car smashes into electric pole
- - Big Joke: “Dark skinned foreigner” lured pre-teen boys into van for 200 baht oral sex
- - Kim Jong-un unlikely to travel exclusively by rail to Hanoi for second Trump-Kim summit: sources
- - Thais Give Russia, US Right to Extradite Hacking Suspect
- - Hong Kong Jewellery Design Competition winners revealed
- - Uighur Australian's plea to 'save' his family in China
- Older News
- Vote! Real estate, financial shares drag Philippine market Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - Philippine stocks fell the most on Tuesday dragged by losses in the real estate and...
- Vote! Asia markets mixed amid renewed US-China tensions CNBC - ASIA (2 days ago) - The White House said on Monday that trade talks between the two economic powerhouses will...
- Vote! Asia markets trade cautiously amid renewed US-China tensions CNBC - ASIA (3 days ago) - The Chinese government said Monday that the U.S. is attempting to curtail its technology development...