Asian shares gain as markets attempt to shrug off trade war jitters
Asian stocks edged higher on Thursday, with markets shaking off some of the trade jitters seen overnight.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Asian shares gain as markets attempt to shrug off trade war jitters, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Wednesday, 11 July, 2018
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! China shares slip; Wall Street dips from record levels CNBC - ASIA (Yesterday) - Stocks in Asia were mostly lower on Thursday morning, with Chinese shares slipping in early trade....
- Older News
- Vote! Asia markets poised to gain; Australian and Hong Kong markets closed for Easter Monday CNBC - ASIA (4 days ago) - Stocks in Asia were set to see opening gains on Monday morning, while markets in Australia and Hong Kong were closed for the Easter Monday holiday....
- Vote! Japan and South Korea trade higher as other Asian markets remain closed for Good Friday CNBC - ASIA (7 days ago) - The Nikkei 225 in Japan gained 0.57% in early trade as tech stocks rose. South Korea's Kospi was up 0.36%....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Seastead lifted ashore at Phuket port
- - Governor pushes water-shortage solutions
- - Legal action suspended on rape suspect for his cracked skull
- - Nissan Ex-Chairman Ghosn Pays $4.5 Million Bail
- - In Rare Move, French Warship Sails Through Taiwan Strait
- - Drug-Using Father Finally Sent Down
- - Update on The Man Who Sleeps With Rats
- - Boat sinks with dozens of schoolchildren on-board at Koh Tao pier
- - Thai Lady Caught Stealing From Customer in Walking Street
- - M&S sunrise bikini with a fuuny design flaw