Asian shares gain as markets attempt to shrug off trade war jitters
Asian stocks edged higher on Thursday, with markets shaking off some of the trade jitters seen overnight.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Asian shares gain as markets attempt to shrug off trade war jitters, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'CNBC - ASIA'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Thailand 'ready to meet the Dragons'
- - Thai Buddhist monks killed in temple shooting
- - World's Oldest Living Man Dies
- - China: 'No need' to practice penalties for Thailand match
- - Trump: US 'Made a Lot of Progress' With N. Korea
- - Hakeem al-Araibi: calls grow for inquiry into police role in refugee footballer's arrest
- - Eye on Vietnam, The New Electronics Manufacturing Hub
- - Trump Says a Deal 'Could Very Well Happen' With China
- - ‘Don’t cry’: Serena Consoles Australian Open Foe; Halep Next
- - Humanitarian Issues to Figure Prominently at Davos Forum
- Older News
- Vote! SET ends higher, Philippine shares lead SE Asian peers Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - The Stock Exchange of Thailand index slightly increased, while Philippine shares led the gains on...
- Vote! Philippine shares jump, SET leads regional decline Bangkok Post (6 days ago) - Philippine shares jumped 1.5% on Monday to a nine-month closing high, driven by a recovery...