Asian shares gain after Trump accepts invitation to meet North Korea's Kim; yen falls
Markets in Asia traded higher as investors digested news that President Trump had agreed to meet with North Korea's leader.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Asian shares gain after Trump accepts invitation to meet North Korea's Kim; yen falls, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Friday, 9 March, 2018
- In the last 5 hours
- Vote! Trump-Kim’s Hanoi Summit was a disappointment, but all is not lost ASIAN CORRESPONDENT (Today) - FOLLOWING the Hanoi summit, critics argue that the absence of an agreement between Trump and Kim is a sign that diplomacy between the United States and North Korea has failed....
- Older News
- Vote! How long can North Korea ‘muddle through’ its sanctions-related economic woes? SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Yesterday) - As Kim Jong-un rode his armoured train back to Pyongyang from Hanoi last month, the North Korean leader reportedly grumbled to his top diplomatic aide, Choe Son-hui: “Is there any...
- Vote! Trump Reverses Some Sanctions on N. Korea VOA NEWS (2 days ago) - President Donald Trump on Friday said he was ordering the withdrawal of recently announced North Korea-related sanctions imposed by the U.S. Treasury Department. "It was announced today by the...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Tsunami alert declared for southern Thailand
- - Pheu Thai leads, but PPRP strong second
- - Polls Close in Thailand
- - Vigils Against Racism Held In New Zealand
- - Thais Cast Ballots Marking "A Return to Democracy"
- - Trash Talk: Tackling waste in Phuket
- - Thai military party neck and neck with Pheu Thai opponent
- - PPRP poised to win most votes, Abhisit quits
- - Japan cancels deportation of Taiwanese man in same-sex relationship
- - 1,500 ballots from New Zealand invalidated after late arrival